Volunteer in a remote (online) program, from 5 hours per month, with simple tasks of 9 min each.
Create TODAY a positive impact in the world, in nature, societies and economies
Volunteer places / country : 27
Join an ecosystem of circular economy innovators, entrepreneurs, and consultants
- Join to strengthen our Multidisciplinary Team
- Join from your location or at our HQ in the Netherlands
- Work online, from home or on the go
- A hands-on-training program, create impact today
- We have impact-tasks for you that start with 5 hours/month and 9 minutes per task
- Receive Tokens for in-house training program with certification (free of charge : Circular Economy & Circular Innovation Akademia, SDGs Sustainable Development Goals, Innovation & Leadership for Social Impact, leadership development, Vocational training – explore sustainability tasks and learn the field or type of projects that suits your interests and engagement better)
- Join a multidisciplinary ecosystem, of circular entrepreneurs and innovators
Assistant Impact-Task Force
> You will collaborate with our impact-task force to create more impact.
> You will be assigned simple tasks that will help us support organisations, non profits, social-entrepreneurs, leaders, communities and cities.
CHOOSE YOUR IMPACT TARGET
As volunteer you will be able to choose where, whom and why to create impact.
> The 17 SDG’s Sustainable development goals, the ones you would like to create impact with,
> The sustainability field you would like to create impact every day
> The circular economy field you would like to contribute with.
> The climate negative outcome you would like to address.
> The Social Impact issues you would like to address
YOUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM & DAILY WORK EXPERIENCE
- VOLUNTEER PROGRAM LENGTH: From 1 month to 1 year. You can also pause and return to the program in any moment.
- MONTHLY COMMITMENT: From 5hrs/month, with tasks of no longer than 9 min.
- COMPENSATION: In the form points and tokens you can later trade for training, coaching sessions, mentoring, learning materials, subscriptions and others.
- MODALITY: Remote volunteer-working online
- GAMIFIED: Points system, rewards, tokens are giving for completion of volunteer tasks.
- COLLABORATION: You will work with a team, online, on a specific project. After a brief interview and training (30 min) you will be able to engage in the tasks assigned to you and create impact daily.
- MENTORSHIP: You will receive complimentary coaching and mentorship sessions. An up-line will support you in your work, task completion and learning process.
- GROUP A: You just completed your studies or are about to complete them and you are looking for working experience
- GROUP B: You are aiming for vocational training, would like to transit to a sustainability job. (You may have a job by a third party and would like to learn hands-on experience on sustainability works and contribute with creating a positive impact)
- GROUP C: You are considering to engage in innovation, social impact, and would like to have experience in entrepreneurship, leadership, innovation, start-ups and social impact.
- GROUP D: You are retired, you are at the moment not working anymore. You would like to invest your time to learn and collaborate with sustainable development projects.
- GROUP E: You are working and have a 100% job, but feel that would like to contribute by addressing sustainability, circularity or social impact, or climate negative outcomes, and collaborating creating a positive impact in nature, people and economies.
- Online work
- Contribute with practical hands-on actions/tasks with actual sustainability projects
- You may combine learning activities with the volunteer tasks
- LOCATION: You may live in any location around the world.
- LANGUAGES: English (Our business language), any other language is a plus. We are a multicultural, multinational ecosystem
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- No previous experience needed
- We aim for a multidisciplinary team
- You may be a student, or recently graduated, or have several years of professional experience in a particular field. you may be an entrepreneur, researcher, senior professional or already retired. You are welcome to apply if you are at least 18 years old
- You do not need to have previous experience or studies in circularity or SDGs or sustainability knowledge. You will receive in our organization all the background training, knowledge, tools, and skills you need.
- We believe that multidisciplinary teams will be more successful in innovation and entrepreneurship. Any professional experience, academic education level or field of expertise is welcome.
Complete the volunteer program and qualify for a role in our ecosystem.
Earn points, tokens and you may be invited to join a project, for longer time, or take over a role as team member, assisting in their work.
Engage in innovation, and qualify for the tokens program. You will be able to trade your tokens for resources and capital to help you start your own innovation company.
1. Write an introduction letter stating your interest in the volunteer role, goals and plans next 5-10 years in relation to sustainability
NOTICE: we will not answer this letter, we will review it with you at your first interview (2)
2. Schedule a meeting here https://calendly.com/nadia-winona
3. Introduce yourself via Whatsapp to nr. +31.626673380 (For the zoom interview, we will share with you the zoom URL via Whatsapp)
4. Additional information, Q&A will follow up at the second interview.
We are a circular R&D innovation ecosystem (hub) of creative-mindsets leading the transition to a human-inclusive circular economy
MISSION: Foster creative-mindsets for human-inclusive circular-innovation that enable the systemic achievement of local and global sustainability agendas
VISION: Create a global innovation hub dedicated to cultivate and strengthen responsible creative-mindsets for circular consumption & production
IMPACT: We want to help 729K creative-mindsets to effectively enable circular innovation and the acceleration of the systemic transition to a CIRCULAR ECONOMY, supporting local governments achieve their circularity goals, aiming to reach
- -Circular SDGs in 2030
- -100% circularity by 2050s
- -Our Akademia aims to create 729.000 new job positions for 2030
Creative Mindset, Adventure, Smart disruption, Working happily remotely, Human inclusive technology, Tech for good, Inclusivity, Well-being obsession, Diversity, Multidisciplinary, Systemic impact, Data-driven, Leadership & Entrepreneurship, Long life learning by playing, Adaptation & resilience, Human potential unleashed, Circular Thinking, SDG2030 Advocate, Climate Action, Nature Inspired, Positive Impact /FootPrint Reduction, Innovation-Driven,Trapped-Value Released
ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
- [SaaS] A digital platform for capacity building and innovation assisted by A.I. Engine (e-Learning)
- [SaaS] Multidisciplinary Data-Driven Smart e-Tools for Circular Innovation (Smart Applications)
- [SaaS] Next-generation e-Games & e-Simulations for serious playing on the job (e-learning by e-playing)
- [KaaS] Knowledge as a Service. A library of content designed to optimize and uplevel human competencies, knowledge and technical skills
- [PaaS] Product as a Service R&D Circular Innovation [ Nano-Technology ] to solve water scarcity, waste management (plastics) and creation of new materials (construction). In Progress, forecasted deployment 2023.
- [SaaS] Innovators Alliance – Think Tank for accelerated learning, thinking and behavior change