Our volunteer program has started in june 2020
THE VOLUNTEER’s TOPIC OF THE MONTH
We advocate for circularity principles applied to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Team: You will collaborate with other volunteers
Learning: sustainability pressing global issues like
- The transition to a circular economy
Length: Starts June 20th 2020 Ends September 22nd 2020
Time Commitment :
- 5+ hrs/ week (no less than 5 hours per week)
- no less than 9 weeks between June 20th, 2020 and September 22nd, 2020
Expertise: No need for special or previous experience. You will receive training for this role.
- Includes: Asynchrone lessons online via zoom, combined with the use of self-education materials and learning challenges. hands-on learning.
- e-Study circle coaching and mentoring